Sunday, January 7, 2007

Emma Skates to Bronze


On Saturday Emma competed at the Bridgewater Open Skating Competition and skated a great skate. My little girl is turning gracefully (well, most of the time gracefully) into a young woman...it's hard to believe she's going to be turning 9 in a few months! She daily continues to amaze us! This is her first year of competing 'competitively' - her second competition this year. She won a bronze in the Shannon Open and she was again thrilled with winning third place in Bridgewater - I've included a lovely pic that captures her ability!

Dawn

2 comments:

Louise said...

Hard to believe that is Emma in that picture. See looks very grown up in her skates :)...and I am sure she skated a wonderful program. Can't wait to hear more about your Figure Skater in the making Dawn.

Congratulations Emma on your two Bronze medals...way to go!
Louise

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

What a lovely pictures !!! Not sure if I have told you already that I used to figure skate.. I did until I was 14 I think... I really enjoyed it !

Congratulations Emma !!

Lisa